Greater Toronto is an expensive place to live. Sometimes it’s too expensive to even go bankrupt. No, we’re not pulling your leg. With court costs, filing fees and trustee services, it can cost between $1,500 and $2,500 to go bankrupt. The financial plight of some people can be so severe that it may seem on the face of things that they cannot afford to go bankrupt. To address this situation, in 1993, the Federal Government created a...
FREE Non-commitment Consultation
Recent Blog Posts
- A Person in Toronto Asks -Should I Go Bankrupt?
- What happens to my tax refund in a bankruptcy or consumer proposal in Brampton?
- Can I Include Income Tax Debt In My Bankruptcy in Durham, Ontario?
- What is the minimum debt required to Declare Bankruptcy in Scarborough Ontario?
- Can I Cancel My Personal Bankruptcy in Toronto, Ontario?
About Richard Killen & Associates
Since 1992, Richard Killen & Associates, a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, have helped thousands of people resolve their financial problems. With 25 years experience in this industry, our president, Richard Killen, and the rest of our team understand the difficulties that honest people can sometimes find themselves in. This expertise makes it possible to provide you with a service that effectively deals with the issues.