Hi. I’m Richard Killen, from Richard Killen & Associates. When you fall behind in your debt payments and creditors and agencies start calling, simply answering the phone can be an ordeal, especially if it’s never happened to you before. As a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, I see people in this kind of situation every day. The good news is that we at Richard Killen can actually help you with this problem. The Bankruptcy & Insolvency Act...
FREE Non-commitment Consultation
Recent Blog Posts
- A Person in Toronto Asks -Should I Go Bankrupt?
- What happens to my tax refund in a bankruptcy or consumer proposal in Brampton?
- Can I Include Income Tax Debt In My Bankruptcy in Durham, Ontario?
- What is the minimum debt required to Declare Bankruptcy in Scarborough Ontario?
- Can I Cancel My Personal Bankruptcy in Toronto, Ontario?
About Richard Killen & Associates
Since 1992, Richard Killen & Associates, a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, have helped thousands of people resolve their financial problems. With 25 years experience in this industry, our president, Richard Killen, and the rest of our team understand the difficulties that honest people can sometimes find themselves in. This expertise makes it possible to provide you with a service that effectively deals with the issues.