Apparently the wealth gap is growing in this country, as the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. So says the Broadbent Institute, supporting its case with StatsCan numbers. Canada’s poorest 10% saw their net worth plummet some 150% since 2005, while the top 10% jumped nearly 42% during the same time, with a median net worth of $2.1 million. While a growing income gap has been well reported, the wealth gap is an even broader measure,...
FREE Non-commitment Consultation
Recent Blog Posts
- A Person in Toronto Asks -Should I Go Bankrupt?
- What happens to my tax refund in a bankruptcy or consumer proposal in Brampton?
- Can I Include Income Tax Debt In My Bankruptcy in Durham, Ontario?
- What is the minimum debt required to Declare Bankruptcy in Scarborough Ontario?
- Can I Cancel My Personal Bankruptcy in Toronto, Ontario?
About Richard Killen & Associates
Since 1992, Richard Killen & Associates, a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, have helped thousands of people resolve their financial problems. With 25 years experience in this industry, our president, Richard Killen, and the rest of our team understand the difficulties that honest people can sometimes find themselves in. This expertise makes it possible to provide you with a service that effectively deals with the issues.