We all know about the big buys that do damage to our bank accounts: homes, cars, vacations, etc. But equally insidious are the small regular purchases that we don’t really notice but add up over time, whether it’s expensive designer coffee or unused gym memberships. Here are five things you can do without, or with less of, to plump up the pocketbook. 1. Stop Going to Coffee Shops Do you get a nice coffee from Starbucks or Timmy Ho’s everyday...
FREE Non-commitment Consultation
Recent Blog Posts
- A Person in Toronto Asks -Should I Go Bankrupt?
- What happens to my tax refund in a bankruptcy or consumer proposal in Brampton?
- Can I Include Income Tax Debt In My Bankruptcy in Durham, Ontario?
- What is the minimum debt required to Declare Bankruptcy in Scarborough Ontario?
- Can I Cancel My Personal Bankruptcy in Toronto, Ontario?
About Richard Killen & Associates
Since 1992, Richard Killen & Associates, a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, have helped thousands of people resolve their financial problems. With 25 years experience in this industry, our president, Richard Killen, and the rest of our team understand the difficulties that honest people can sometimes find themselves in. This expertise makes it possible to provide you with a service that effectively deals with the issues.