In this video, Richard Killen, a Toronto-based Licensed Insolvency Trustee talks about, Do I Have To Pay a Minimum Portion?. Some people are under the impression that they go bankrupt or for that matter they do a consumer proposal, they are required to pay a certain percentage of what they owe, what their overall debts are. That’s not quite the way it works. In a bankruptcy, it’s not that at all. In a bankruptcy, there is a mechanism that will...
FREE Non-commitment Consultation
Recent Blog Posts
- A Person in Toronto Asks -Should I Go Bankrupt?
- What happens to my tax refund in a bankruptcy or consumer proposal in Brampton?
- Can I Include Income Tax Debt In My Bankruptcy in Durham, Ontario?
- What is the minimum debt required to Declare Bankruptcy in Scarborough Ontario?
- Can I Cancel My Personal Bankruptcy in Toronto, Ontario?
About Richard Killen & Associates
Since 1992, Richard Killen & Associates, a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, have helped thousands of people resolve their financial problems. With 25 years experience in this industry, our president, Richard Killen, and the rest of our team understand the difficulties that honest people can sometimes find themselves in. This expertise makes it possible to provide you with a service that effectively deals with the issues.