We all like to take nice summer vacations. But long car trips, travel abroad, cottage rentals and even camping can strain the pocketbook. If you are trying to save money this summer, why not stay in the city and enjoy some of its pleasures? Yes, Toronto has lots of pricey entertainment options. But it also provides many inexpensive and free choices for the budget conscious. For example, you can enjoy: Cheap Shakespeare For yet another summer...
FREE Non-commitment Consultation
Recent Blog Posts
- A Person in Toronto Asks -Should I Go Bankrupt?
- What happens to my tax refund in a bankruptcy or consumer proposal in Brampton?
- Can I Include Income Tax Debt In My Bankruptcy in Durham, Ontario?
- What is the minimum debt required to Declare Bankruptcy in Scarborough Ontario?
- Can I Cancel My Personal Bankruptcy in Toronto, Ontario?
About Richard Killen & Associates
Since 1992, Richard Killen & Associates, a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, have helped thousands of people resolve their financial problems. With 25 years experience in this industry, our president, Richard Killen, and the rest of our team understand the difficulties that honest people can sometimes find themselves in. This expertise makes it possible to provide you with a service that effectively deals with the issues.