Wage garnishments pack a double whammy. Not only do you lose control of your finances, you have the embarrassment of your employer knowing that you are suffering money troubles. So how do you keep your salary in your hands? Wage garnishment is a legal proceeding set in motion by creditors, including collection agencies, credit card companies, payday loan lenders and the Canada Revenue Agency. Fortunately, except for the government agency (which...
FREE Non-commitment Consultation
Recent Blog Posts
- A Person in Toronto Asks -Should I Go Bankrupt?
- What happens to my tax refund in a bankruptcy or consumer proposal in Brampton?
- Can I Include Income Tax Debt In My Bankruptcy in Durham, Ontario?
- What is the minimum debt required to Declare Bankruptcy in Scarborough Ontario?
- Can I Cancel My Personal Bankruptcy in Toronto, Ontario?
About Richard Killen & Associates
Since 1992, Richard Killen & Associates, a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, have helped thousands of people resolve their financial problems. With 25 years experience in this industry, our president, Richard Killen, and the rest of our team understand the difficulties that honest people can sometimes find themselves in. This expertise makes it possible to provide you with a service that effectively deals with the issues.