HowardPosted on: May 27, 2019
Posted in | Comments Off on Howard
And please give my best wishes to both Bonnie and Richard. Your professionalism, together with the understanding and compassion that all of you extended to me during this emotionally-difficult process will always be very much appreciated. You are all *very* good at your jobs! 🙂
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Qualify for Installment Loans with Bad Credit in Canada
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"