J.H.Posted on: August 13, 2019
Posted in | Comments Off on J.H.
Dear Mr. Richard Killen & Associates,
We are grateful that your pressure over the past year and a half never got out of control.
Thank you for that and being there for us.
Still hurting bad, work has evaded us, but we are still hopeful of self-employment ahead, our government allowing Ontario’s debt and people to co-exist.
We still feel like victims shut out by guidelines that make sure we suffer for a long time.
We have no credibility.
You and your staff, Mr. Killen, have always been courteous and made us welcome.
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Qualify for Installment Loans with Bad Credit in Canada
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"