J.M.Posted on: August 13, 2019
Posted in | Comments Off on J.M.
Dear Mr. Killen,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your staff for their understanding of my situation when I first approached your office, and also I could not believe the kindness and courtesy shown to me throughout my ordeal.
It is not very often in this day and age that you come upon people such as yourself and your staff who make you feel comfortable in a situation like this, rather than what I expected to feel, uncomfortable.
Thank you once again for helping me through a bad situation.
Yours very truly
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Qualify for Installment Loans with Bad Credit in Canada
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"