As many of us struggle with our finances, we have a love-hate relationship with the all-mighty dollar. To put our problems in perspective, or to give voice to our feelings, here are some words from notable figures on the subject of money. “Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.” —Oscar Wilde “If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.” —Dorothy Parker “Money is better...
FREE Non-commitment Consultation
Recent Blog Posts
- A Person in Toronto Asks -Should I Go Bankrupt?
- What happens to my tax refund in a bankruptcy or consumer proposal in Brampton?
- Can I Include Income Tax Debt In My Bankruptcy in Durham, Ontario?
- What is the minimum debt required to Declare Bankruptcy in Scarborough Ontario?
- Can I Cancel My Personal Bankruptcy in Toronto, Ontario?
About Richard Killen & Associates
Since 1992, Richard Killen & Associates, a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, have helped thousands of people resolve their financial problems. With 25 years experience in this industry, our president, Richard Killen, and the rest of our team understand the difficulties that honest people can sometimes find themselves in. This expertise makes it possible to provide you with a service that effectively deals with the issues.