2018 INSOLVENCY & RESTRUCTURING EXCHANGEPosted on: November 20, 2018
This is the Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP) largest one day event of 2018. Almost ninety percent of Licensed Insolvency Trustees, licensed under Canada’s Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act are members of CAIRP.
CAIRP was created as a non-profit corporation in 1979 to advocate a fair, transparent and effective system of insolvency/restructuring administration throughout Canada.
This event is the best place for professionals from consumer and corporate restructuring practices to network and learn together.
We were glad to get the opportunity to meet and hear from fellow CAIRP members, lawyers, members of the judiciary, lenders and government officials as part of the days events.
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Qualify for Installment Loans with Bad Credit in Canada
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"