A Person in Toronto Asks -Should I Go Bankrupt?Posted on: July 6, 2018
In this video, Richard Killen, a Licensed Insolvency Trustee in bankruptcy with offices across Toronto answers the question.
I don’t know how many times I have been asked by somebody during the course of the free consultation we provide to consumers at the beginning. What do you think, should I go bankrupt?
My answer is always the same for people. Its not up to me to tell you to go bankrupt.
Bankruptcy is a personal decision. What might work for one person, might not work for another person. Although what you can get from a trustee is a good idea of what is going to happen if you do a bankruptcy opposed to a consumer proposal.
So to answer the question, should I go bankrupt? My answer is you need to decide that.
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Qualify for Installment Loans with Bad Credit in Canada
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"