Announcing The Glass Is Half Full Interview ShowPosted on: October 24, 2019
Posted in Interviews | Comments Off on Announcing The Glass Is Half Full Interview Show
I’m Richard Killen, a Licensed Insolvency Trustee based in Toronto. We just celebrated 25 years in business helping people get out of debt.
And over those years me and my team have witnessed firsthand many good people that have struggled with debt.
And not just debt, but the worry, the stress and debt’s effect on people’s health, their family and their work performance.
This show is about helping people that are struggling to get by or at least feel like they are. We will share strategies to help you save money, reduce your risk, have fun and get more out of life.
Join me as I interview experts that will share their knowledge and people that will share their personal stories on how they overcame financial obstacles.
Financial challenges can be a temporary situation. And there is light at the end of the tunnel, and we will help you get there.
Watch for our first interview this week.
Remember the Glass is Half Full.
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Qualify for Installment Loans with Bad Credit in Canada
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"