Are We Going to be Homeless?Posted on: June 22, 2014
Hi. I’m Richard Killen from Richard Killen & Associates. Richard Killen has offices across the GTA. One of the most frequently asked questions I get as a Licensed Insolvency Trustee is, “If I go bankrupt or do a consumer proposal, will I lose my home?”
Well, probably not. Sounds evasive, doesn’t it? But it isn’t really. A bankruptcy or a consumer proposal is a legal process, so there are no guarantees. But my experience is if they want to most people keep their homes in a bankruptcy or proposal.
The problem is, people hear so many misleading things out there that they shy away from consulting a trustee like Richard Killen & Associates. They shouldn’t, because a trustee is the only one who can tell them what will happen in their specific case.
So call Richard Killen & Associates today for a free consultation at our office nearest you, 888-545-5365, or visit us online at killen.ca. It may be the most stress-relieving call you ever make.
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Qualify for Installment Loans with Bad Credit in Canada
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"