Mississauga & Cooksville Licensed Insolvency Trustees
Richard Killen & Associates Mississauga and Cooksville Licensed Insolvency Trustee Office is located on Dundas Street East near Hurontario Street. We provide debt relief services to residents of Cooksville, Streetsville, Mississauga and Port Credit areas. Killen has offices located all over the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Why Contact A Mississauga & Cooksville Licensed Insolvency Trustee For Debt Relief?
There is a huge difference between a Trustee and other debt counselling companies and loan consolidation companies in the Mississauga area. The biggest differences are:
- Consolidation loan companies and other financial institutions like banks are making their money based on commissions or the interest you pay them. A trustee like Richard Killen is not making commissions or other incentives to sell you a loan agreement.
- Only a licensed Consumer Proposal Administrator like Richard Killen can offer you a consumer proposal. Proposals are a growing alternative to bankruptcies. In fact, in recent years there are more consumer proposals filed than bankruptcies. Only a licensed administrator can advise you on the benefits and consequences of each solution.
- A Licensed Insolvency Trustee like Richard Killen is working on your behalf and not on behalf of a loan company or bank. They are unbiased and can provide you with all the debt relief options, not just some. This way you can make the best decision possible as you will have all information you require to make an educated decision.
Our Cooksville office is located just south of Square One Shopping Centre at
Richard Killen & Associates Ltd
Mississauga Licensed Insolvency Trustee and
Licensed Consumer Proposal Administrator
130 Dundas St E #304, Mississauga, ON L5A 3V8, Canada
Tel: +1 289-724-1099
Mississauga Consumer Proposals For Debt Relief
We offer appointments through regular office hours as well as evening appointments for your convenience. The initial consultation is always FREE.
If you are constantly stressed out every day thinking about your debt and how to meet your monthly obligations, I encourage you to give us a call. We have assisted thousands of people like you to get back on track and get a new start.
Talking to us does not obligate you to declare bankruptcy or anything at all. We will review your financial situation with you and provide you with the options available. It is your decision after that to choose a solution or do nothing.
A call to our office today could be the most stress relieving call you will ever make. If you are like most people that come to our office, you will wish you had called sooner.
Our Mississauga Licensed Insolvency Trustee office offers debt relief services such as credit counselling Ontario, creditor negotiation, consumer proposals Mississauga and personal bankruptcy assistance to the residents of Mississauga, Port Credit and Cooksville.
Find Our Cooksville Licensed Insolvency Trustee Office
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"
- Ambitious Adulting: How to Reach Financial Security in Your 20s