Christmas Credit HangoverPosted on: February 13, 2017
In this video, Richard Killen, Licensed Insolvency Trustee in bankruptcy in Toronto talks about buying Christmas gifts on credit cards.
It is important to remember that credit card bills don’t take a Christmas holiday. Christmas brings out the “giving” in us, especially when we have children or grandchildren. There is nothing wrong with giving, but remember, the piper will always have to be paid.
Licensed Insolvency Trustees tend to be very busy in January when the credit card bills come in. Don’t let yourself fall into that trap.
Should you find yourself in debt and your monthly bills exceed your monthly income, maybe it is time to have a conversation with Richard or one of the other trustees in bankruptcy. Call us at (416) 285-9511
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Qualify for Installment Loans with Bad Credit in Canada
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"