Insolvency Counselling Program
The Insolvency Counselling Program is divided into two stages. Each stage has an online component followed by an in-person session. The online and in-person counselling components are designed to complement each other. Your in-person sessions will be delivered by a Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act (BIA) Licensed Insolvency Trustee, Richard Killen & Associates.
These online modules are always available, so you can access them whenever is most convenient for you.
The following PDF worksheet must be completed each month along with proof of income.
Please update the PDF, save, and send the file to Richard Killen & Associates.
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Qualify for Installment Loans with Bad Credit in Canada
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"