Facebook Live Webinar: “Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties”Posted on: November 23, 2020
Posted in Financial Advice | Comments Off on Facebook Live Webinar: “Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties”
CAIRP is hosting a Facebook webinar on Wednesday on how to get help with your debt. You may find this interesting. If you find yourself in debt, watch the webinar, then give us a call. We would welcome helping you to overcome any debt issues you may have.
After watching, Please join us and help spread the word about CAIRP’s free Facebook Live panel discussion being held on November 25th, as part of the FCAC’s Financial Literacy Month.
This webinar is a great opportunity to help educate the public on what Licensed Insolvency Trustees do and how we can help them to better manage their debts. Our speakers will be sharing their views from an industry perspective. We would like to thank those of you who have already shared this event within your network. If haven’t had a chance to do so, we encourage you to:
- Invite your clients and people in your personal and professional networks who you think would benefit from attending the webinar
- Like and share our promotional posts on CAIRP’s Facebook, Twitterand LinkedIn pages
- Put us in touch with your marketing/social media teams to further promote this webinar
Topic: Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties
Date and Time: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 from 2 – 3 pm ET
- Nathan Sugeng, MBA, CIRP, LIT, Managing Partner, Fontaine & Associates, Ontario
- Bridget van Wyk, CPA, CA, CIRP, LIT, Regional Practice Leader, A. Farber & Partners Ltd., British Columbia
- Andre Bolduc, CPA, CA, CIRP, LIT, Senior Vice President, BDO Canada LLP, Ontario
- Tania Daher, CIRP, LIT, Licensed Insolvency Trustee, Ginsberg Gingras, Quebec
Venue: Facebook page of Canadian Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Professionals
How to view the webinar?
To view the live webinar on CAIRP’s Facebook page, please follow these steps:
- Log into your personal Facebook account
- Visit CAIRP’s Facebook page
- Click the ‘Like‘ button
- Tune into the live webinar on the page on Nov 25 from 2 – 3 pm ET
To add the webinar to your calendar, please click here.
This webinar will also be recorded and made available on the CAIRP website. If you have any questions about the webinar or how to view it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!