In Toronto Are My Spouse’s Assets Affected By My Bankruptcy?Posted on: April 27, 2018
In this video, Richard Killen, a Bankruptcy Trustee in Toronto talks about, the effect of your bankruptcy or your wife or husband’s assets.
I am often asked is “Are my wife’s or husband’s assets be affected in any way?”
Generally speaking, the way bankruptcy works, the answer is no. Your bankruptcy will not affect your spouse. If an asset is not commonly owned or jointly owned by both you and your spouse, then their assets are not affected.
Watch The video for more information.
If you are having debt problems and considering bankruptcy or a consumer proposal, you should definitely visit a licensed bankruptcy trustee in Toronto so that you will be provided advice about your options to consider for debt relief.
Contact us for a fresh start 1 (888) 545-5365
It may be the most stress reliving call you make!
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Qualify for Installment Loans with Bad Credit in Canada
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"