Is Money the Root of All Evil?Posted on: June 16, 2014
As many of us struggle with our finances, we have a love-hate relationship with the all-mighty dollar. To put our problems in perspective, or to give voice to our feelings, here are some words from notable figures on the subject of money.
“Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.”
“If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.”
“Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.”
“I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive.”
“I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money.”
“You can be young without money, but you can’t be old without it.”
“Money is like manure. You have to spread it around or it smells.”
—J. Paul Getty
“A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.”
“Anybody who thinks money will make you happy, hasn’t got money.”
“You have to go broke three times to learn how to make a living.”
“Your call to us may be the most stress-relieving call you ever make.”
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Qualify for Installment Loans with Bad Credit in Canada
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"