Relief From Collection AgenciesPosted on: June 20, 2014
Hi. I’m Richard Killen, from Richard Killen & Associates. When you fall behind in your debt payments and creditors and agencies start calling, simply answering the phone can be an ordeal, especially if it’s never happened to you before.
As a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, I see people in this kind of situation every day. The good news is that we at Richard Killen can actually help you with this problem.
The Bankruptcy & Insolvency Act immediately puts a stop to collection calls, lawsuits, even garnishees, and you don’t even have to go bankrupt. But only a trustee like Richard Killen & Associates can provide this for you.
So call Richard Killen & Associates today for a free, no commitment consultation at our office nearest you. We have offices across the GTA. Call 888-545-5365. Or visit us online at killen.ca. It may be the most stress-relieving call you ever make.
Recent Blog Posts
- A Person in Toronto Asks -Should I Go Bankrupt?
- What happens to my tax refund in a bankruptcy or consumer proposal in Brampton?
- Can I Include Income Tax Debt In My Bankruptcy in Durham, Ontario?
- What is the minimum debt required to Declare Bankruptcy in Scarborough Ontario?
- Can I Cancel My Personal Bankruptcy in Toronto, Ontario?