Trustees ReportPosted on: February 13, 2018
And most often, one of the reasons why I was a little late today, I had to go to my Mississauga office to meet with a person doing a proposal, consumer proposal, and I signed the report before I left, and the main argument is quite simple, the proposal is offering a net dividend, money in your pocket kind of thing, which is going to be twice as much as anything we can foresee out of the bankruptcy, best case scenario. So whether you think that is sufficient reason to accept the terms offered, that is your business. My call is, if the proposal is offering twice as much as the bankruptcy, I see that as a better deal for you guys. Now, you may be using a very different criteria to determine what is a good deal for you. The Administrator’s opinion on that question is not anything other than an opinion. It’s the old thing, where that opinion and a dollar ninety will get me a large coffee at Tim Horton’s.
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Qualify for Installment Loans with Bad Credit in Canada
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"