What Happens to My Retirement?Posted on: June 30, 2014
Posted in Credit, Credit Rating, Debt | Comments Off on What Happens to My Retirement?
If that comes about, one of the concerns you may have is what will happen to your retirement savings and your pension? Well, generally speaking, you have nothing to worry about. Though the legal process can get a little complicated, for the most part nothing will happen to your RRSPs, RIF, LIF, especially your government pension or company pension.
Other kinds of plans might sometimes be affected, depending on various factors. However, you don’t have to wonder or worry; you can get the facts from us, Richard Killen & Associates. That’s what we’re here for.
So call Richard Killen & Associates today for a free consultation at our office nearest you. We have offices across the GTA. 888-545-5365. Or visit us online at killen.ca. It may be the most stress-relieving call you ever make.
See also “A New Problem for the Old.”
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"
- Ambitious Adulting: How to Reach Financial Security in Your 20s