If I go bankrupt will i ever get credit again? is a common question. If you have credit cards in collection, you already have a poor credit rating. Your ability to obtain and use credit after discharge depends on the amount of down payment, ability to have credit and recent payments to secured creditors and those who report to the credit bureaus. You should obtain a copy of the Discharge Order and send it to the Credit Bureau so that your credit record can be updated.
Will I ever be able to get credit again?
More Questions Answered In Greater Detail
What factors determine if bankruptcy is the best solution for me?
Who will know about my bankruptcy?
How does bankruptcy affect my wages?
Will it affect my spouse?
What happens with respect to my taxes?
If I go bankrupt, will I need a lawyer?
What is a Trustee?
Are student loans discharged in bankruptcy?
Contact Richard Killen
FREE Non-Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 22 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- What Too Much Debt Looks Like In The Greater Toronto Area
- 4 Real Ways to Make Money Online and Increase Your Budget
- Richard Killen Addresses the Standard Question: How Do You Know If You Have Too Much Debt in Your Life?
- 6 Favourite Ways to Make Living on a Budget in Toronto So Much Fun
- 10 Life Hacks that Will Help You Save Money in Toronto