If I go bankrupt will i ever get credit again? is a common question. If you have credit cards in collection, you already have a poor credit rating. Your ability to obtain and use credit after discharge depends on the amount of down payment, ability to have credit and recent payments to secured creditors and those who report to the credit bureaus. You should obtain a copy of the Discharge Order and send it to the Credit Bureau so that your credit record can be updated.
Will I ever be able to get credit again?
More Questions Answered In Greater Detail
What factors determine if bankruptcy is the best solution for me?
Who will know about my bankruptcy?
How does bankruptcy affect my wages?
Will it affect my spouse?
What happens with respect to my taxes?
If I go bankrupt, will I need a lawyer?
What is a Trustee?
Are student loans discharged in bankruptcy?
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Qualify for Installment Loans with Bad Credit in Canada
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"