A Licensed Insolvency Trustee in Toronto is an individual who is designated by the Superintendent of Bankruptcy to administer the bankruptcy or consumer proposal process and provide counseling within the requirements of this process. A Trustee acts on behalf of both the bankrupt and in the interests of the creditors, insuring everyone’s rights are upheld.
What is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee in Toronto?
More Questions Answered In Greater Detail
What factors determine if bankruptcy is the best solution for me?
Who will know about my bankruptcy?
How does bankruptcy affect my wages?
Will it affect my spouse?
What happens with respect to my taxes?
If I go bankrupt, will I need a lawyer?
Will I ever be able to get credit again?
Are student loans discharged in bankruptcy?
Contact Richard Killen
FREE No Commitment Consultation
Contact us now for a fresh start!
“Serving Toronto & the GTA for over 25 years.”
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Qualify for Installment Loans with Bad Credit in Canada
- Do Not Cash IN RRSP's To Pay Taxes Owed In Ontario
- Do You Owe Taxes Based ON CERB Benefits?
- File Your Return by April 30, Even If You Cannot Afford To Pay Taxes Owed
- Facebook Live Webinar: "Getting debt help: Where to go when you face financial difficulties"